We want to celebrate and reward workers who reply promptly to clients who message them on Mable.
Clients are able to view how long you normally take to reply to a message. This will help them make an informed decision about who they would like to message.
Some important things to keep in mind:
- Your response times affect your ranking in search results
- Your profile displays your average response time
- Your response time will be calculated based on your inbox messages only, NOT from posted jobs
- You do not need to reply to posted jobs unless you are interested
- If a client leaves their phone number in a message, make sure you also reply with a message on Mable so your response time can be accurately calculated
- If you want to take your time with a well thought out response, you might want to consider sending a message like this in the meantime: “Hi Mary, Thank you very much for your interest in my services. I am out and about at the moment, but I will send you a proper reply when I get home tonight and can let you know my current availability.”
- If you are unavailable to help for a particular inquiry, you are still expected to respond so the client knows if they need to look elsewhere
- If you are unavailable for all potential jobs, you have the option to change your profile to “unavailable” which will hide your profile in the search results
If you want any tips on how to improve your response time, please give us a call!