Promoting your services in the local area can help you attract new clients. The more people know you, the more likely they are to recommend you to someone who needs support.
Mable can supply you with a digital copy of print-ready personalised business cards and flyers (at no charge). These are available to download straight from your profile! Here’s what they look like:
Once your profile is approved, all you need to do is log into your profile and click ‘account.’ You will see an option to select ‘business cards and flyer.’ From there, you can download a digital copy of files so you can get them printed to support your efforts. We recommend you print these on a high quality printer or take them to shop for printing.
The following list is an example of the people and places you can visit to distribute flyers and cards. You’ll likely need to visit them a few times before they remember you and get to know you. You can get many of the addresses and phone numbers from your local council.
- Public and Private hospitals – ask for the discharge nurse, social workers or aged care team
- Health professionals such as GPs, physiotherapists, optometrists, pharmacists
- Carelink and Carer Respite Centres
- Local council information centres
- Retirement villages and nursing homes
- Hospices Day centres for people with disabilities
- Rehabilitation centres
- Senior citizens centres
- Retirement Villages
- Meals on Wheels
- District nursing services
- Multicultural groups
- RSL Clubs
- Carer support groups – such as those run by Alzheimer’s Australia Financial and legal service providers Service clubs: Rotary, Lions, Probus etc