Now you have captured your client’s attention and they have clicked on your profile, it’s your chance to shine! Here are some suggestions to make your Mable profile more effective:
Your bio sits directly underneath your profile photo – your bio gives you the opportunity to provide a more detailed description about you and your motivations to provide care and support to others.
Take a moment to edit your About section, so clients can get to know you better. Also, ensure that you check the spelling and grammar.
– Bio’s should be concise and only include relevant information
– Mention how you deliver exceptional service and care
– Highlight your achievements
– Tell your clients a bit more about yourself (Kids? Family? Hobbies?)
– Why did you decide to become a care worker?
– Sound professional and approachable
– Ensure your bio has impeccable spelling and grammar
– Do not abbreviate or use colloquial language
– If your bio is too long clients may not read the whole thing (we recommend a bio anywhere between 150 – 200 words)
– Do not give away your last name or any of your contact details (for your safety – all communication should go through the platform. Please note: you will not be insured if you do not schedule work through the Mable platform)